Workers' Comp Group Rating Program
We partner with CareWorksComp to deliver the most significant cost savings to our members. CareWorksComp embraces a results-oriented approach that fully integrates safety prevention and risk control with aggressive claims management to deliver a significant return on investment. The Printing Industries of Ohio • N.Kentucky and CareWorksComp can analyze your business to determine the BEST workers' compensation premium-saving program for you.
- Group Rating - CareWorksComp's group rating program is the only plan endorsed by the Printing Industries of Ohio • N.Kentucky. In 2015 the program's estimated return on investment averaged 566%.
- Group Retrospective Rating - This program offers premium savings projected as high as 70% and can be a great alternative for businesses unable to qualify for traditional group experience rating. In 2015, the program's estimated return on investment is 1,037%.
- Deductible Program - This program offers discounts (up to 77%) on premium rates in exchange for accepting a specified deductible amount.
- 100% EM Cap - Businesses becoming penalty rated for the upcoming policy year can have increases to their Experience Modifier (EM) limited, or capped, at 100%, thereby limiting rate and premium increases.
- Self Insurance - Businesses pay compensation and medical costs directly for work-related injuries avoiding escalating reserves and premiums charged by the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation. CareWorks Consultants serves more Ohio self-insured employers than any other third party administrator.
As a result of their best-in-class service, CareWorksComp has consistently maintained a 97% retention rate - one of the highest in the industry. Put their team to work for you. For a no-cost, no-obligation program analysis, go to www.careworkscomp.com/groupratingapplication/PrintingIndustries. You may also contact CareWorksComp's Theresa Passwater, toll-free, at 1-800-837-3200, ext. 57248.
Read the Group-Rating Safety Accountability notice concerning Printing Industries of Ohio • N.Kentucky offering the group program with CareWorksComp serving as the TPA: BWC Group-Rating Safety Accountability
Managed Care Organization
Every couple years you have the option to change your workers' compensation managed care organization. The Printing Industries of Ohio • N.Kentucky has endorsed CareWorks since Group Rating was first offered by the Association. They have an excellent customer service record and will strive to help you and your employees!
Workplace Safety Resource Center
For many Ohio employers, workers' compensation insurance is one of the largest cost centers in the company budget. While there are many strategies to minimize the costs of workers' compensation claims, the best cost control strategy is injury prevention. After all, the best workplace injury is the one that never happens!
For employers enrolled in alternative rating programs such as group experience rating and group retrospective rating, workplace safety is the foundation of those programs. In conjunction with our partnering trade associations and chambers of commerce, CareWorksComp and RiskControl360° have developed this "Workplace Safety Resource Center" as a one-stop resource to find the information you need to help you reduce workplace injuries and control workers' compensation costs. On this site, you will find informative safety articles and training presentations, among many other items.
Click on the link below for safety information and resources.
To learn more about CareWorks, call your Business Development Director at (888) 576-1971.
May 2, 2017
Digital Print Solutions
May 16, 2017
Location: Fisher Phillips
May 17, 2017
May 18, 2017